1/8" Negative Rake Carbide Beading Cutter will make a 1/8" diameter bead
Add perfect semi-circular beads to any project with our replaceable Easy Wood Tools® Negative Rake Carbide Beading Cutters.
Transform your Easy Rougher™ into a beading tool with the simple addition of our supplemental Negative Rake Carbide Beading Cutters!
- Available in four (4) beading diameter sizes: 1/8", 3/16", 1/4", and 3/8"
- Fits Easy Rougher™ that accepts our Ci2 Carbide Cutters: Easy Start / Mini-Size / Mid-Size
- Designed with our long lasting patented Negative Rake design for smooth, catch free turning on woods and man-made materials like acrylics, resins and epoxy
- No sharpening required - simply replace cutter when dull
- No need to purchase 4 separate tools to make different size beads - simply purchase the interchangable beading cutters
The Ci2 Easy Rougher™ can now be 7 tools in one by swapping between the 7 different carbide cutters available!
- Ci2-SQ Standard Cutter (Ci2 Easy Rougher comes equipped with this cutter)
- Ci2-R2 Standard Radius Cutter (supplemental)
- Ci2-R2-NR Negative Rake Cutter (supplemental)
- 1/8" Diameter Negative Rake Beading Cutter (supplemental)
- 3/16" Diameter Negative Rake Beading Cutter (supplemental)
- 1/4" Diameter Negative Rake Beading Cutter (supplemental)
- 3/8" Diameter Negative Rake Beading Cutter (supplemental)
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD USE INSTRUCTIONS - How to Use
1/8" Diameter Negative Rake Carbide Beading Cutter
Beading Cutters Fit The Following Tools Only:
Easy Start Easy Rougher; Mini Size Easy Rougher; Mid-Size Easy Rougher